Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something New

Okay, so I have deserted you for a little while, but I am back! Yay! (I know, I know, you never even noticed that I was gone...) Anyway, I have decided to try something (and no it's not thinking, I do that all the time). 


I want to firstly try and make my own radio. At the moment I am searching the web for instructions and finding plenty of videos on YouTube, so I'm pretty certain I'll manage it somehow! Secondly, using that knowledge, I want to tweak it a bit to be able to make my own walkie talkies. Any of those store bought ones are very stock standard and look all the same (except for the Buzz Lightyear ones, actually no, they do look the same but they get away with it because it's Toy Story!) so I want to make my very own design.


So I guess I might post pictures up if I actually get around to doing it. Yay! That means there's one less blog post theme I have to think up! And I think that's about it for now. 


PS: Sorry that there aren't any pictures for you this post, I know it's so much more boring when it's only text.

No comments: