Sunday, November 13, 2011

Caribbean, Caribbean


I really am trying to be consistent in blogging, but I don’t think anyone is even viewing my blog and if anyone is, then I honestly can’t imagine that you’d find it that interesting. I personally feel like going on a treasure hunt and not just for Minties in the garden, but a legitimate quest. If I did, I would make sure that I wore sunscreen because the sun sure would be my most dangerous foe on such a quest!

You see, I’ve lately just watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean (I don’t care how you pronounce Caribbean*) – just been interrupted by the fire alarm, false of course – and The Three Musketeers and I really feel like going on an exciting adventure. I really should stop watching and reading so many exciting stories! And the sun would be my worst foe simply because I was in the park yesterday and I thought I’d mainly stayed in the shade, but I was long enough in the hot, hot sun to have my shoulders go bright red – ouch! They really hurt! It’s a good thing I was wearing a hat or my face would’ve gotten it as well.
Anyway, I’m sure you don’t want to hear about me getting sunburnt and really not having a life that I want to go on a sweet as adventure, but I can’t be bothered to delete this post after putting so much effort into it. So this is it for this week!
*The options for pronunciation are: KAR-uh-bee-uh’n OR kuh-RIB-bee-uh’n (thank you dictionary.com) depending on where you come from...

No comments: