Friday, December 2, 2011

My Latest Endeavour


Okay, technically an "endeavour" is something that you try hard at, something that takes a lot of effort to achieve, so me choosing that particular word possibly wasn't the best choice but I do like the word and to my defence, I did put in effort. 
 
Moving on... this latest endeavour of mine is a watercolour and ink painting. I did this at about one in the morning as I could not sleep (so sad), but to tell you the truth, I believe that I am the most creative at those strange hours. I'm rather pleased with the way it turned out, hope you enjoy it too.


 

2 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

I did enjoy it, very much so...My daughter is going through a phase of insomnia and she too admits she is her most creative in the wee hours of the morning. I'll tell you the same thing I told her, "go with it, the changing of the seasons has a creative impact on a chosen few." This too shall pass:)

Thanks for sharing and thank you for following my blog...

tobeannouncedhere said...

Thank you ~Louise for that encouragement, it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Thanks for reading and for sharing all those recipes.