Monday, October 10, 2011

Being Sanitised


There isn't any method to my posts, I merely post stuff when I think of it and considering my brain, it's usually rather random. So, bear with me on this journey (see, I just thought that sounded cool, it's not really a journey)...
Hand sanitisers are all the rage at the moment it seems. Most people I know seem to have a little bottle of Dettol in their bag. Unfortunately, I am kind of included in that because:
1.     I am a person that I know,
2.     I sometimes have a sanitiser in my bag somewhere,
3.     Another bullet point came up, so I felt as if I should write another bullet point and
4.     This shall be the last bullet point.
I must admit though, that I don’t use it all that often, and when I do, it’s mainly because it feels nice rather than to use it as a hand cleanser.

No comments: