Friday, October 7, 2011

What's up?

So I know that no one has ever really seen this blog, but I'll write something else up anyway because that first post is looking rather lonely. I am a bit ashamed actually because it's been over a year since I first made that first post, but really, it's not my fault at all that I forgot the password to my blog. Okay, so maybe it is my own fault, it's not like I can blame The Doctor...*looks over shoulder* "Oh, what are you? You look really creepy and like an alien or something...Fine don't say anything but look at me with your creepy sunken in eyes..." *turns back to the computer* Huh? I don't remember typing all that up. I never saw anything. I never even looked over my shoulder! *Pulls up sleeve of jumper and exclaims* "What! I never drew that line on my arm." *Looks back over shoulder, screams, turns back to computer, feels slightly weird and looks at arm again. Does a double take* "Okay, who's drawing tally marks all over my arm? This isn't funny guys. Guys?..." *and posts this blog post without proof reading it first...

No comments: