Friday, October 14, 2011

Rabbits

Rabbits, I mean habits are interesting things. The New Oxford American Dictionary (yes, unfortunately, it's the American one I'm using, they need to learn how to spell 'colour') states it as:

hab•it  | ˈhabɪ|  (noun)
     a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.

Where as, it states rabbit as:

rab•bit  | ˈrabɪ (noun)
     a burrowing, gregarious, plant-eating mammal with long ears, long hind legs, and a short tail. •     Family Leporidae: several genera and species, in particular the European rabbit ( Oryctolagus cuniculus), which is often kept as a pet or raised for food.

So it's not easy to mix the two words up when I put it like that...And back we go to my commentary on habits: unfortunately I have a habit of going off topic when I write short blog things like this one. So, since habits are hard to kick, I guess I'll also finish this post here where you really haven't learnt anything (I've a habit for that)...Sorry if this post disappointed you.

No comments: